Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-29-2022, 06:18 PM
She blinked, confused and delighted by the offer.

"If you're sure about that, I'll let some of them know" But Wren wasn't going to bombard Armada with her vagabonds - especially if they started to get fat and lazy! "I thought of the Gorge, because... I doubt I want to stop my lessons right away if I get a pack" She looked hopefully at him "we'd be allies still, friends... I'd want to be close by in this... baby-pack. At least at first." So they could help each other out, maybe.

"If a location opens up, we'd leave for greener pastures" Wren assured him "but the Gorge is fruitful, nice and loamy soil for healers..." She trailed off, beginning to lead him to the edge of the Col "and plenty of hunting, privacy too" she added over her shoulder, falling behind as she let him lead her "I mean, it's really okay if you want us somewhere else. I just... liked the location." But locations could change! She let Sirius talk, falling silent.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me