Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-29-2022, 06:23 PM

He inclined his head to show he was certain. The Armada was expanding, and they would have the space for them. “I’ll set up a den for them, in fact the perfect den would be the one facing the beach. It’ll eventually be a training area for the pack. But for now, it’s decent sized to hold your wolves. I can set up coats in there, and you can be in charge of organising them. It’ll be good practice” he teased.

Getting to his feet, he began to move towards the Gorge, prepared to scout it out with her. “You’ll have my protection - and my friendship.” He promised her, understanding her concerns. The fledgling pack would grow under her, and he would catch her if he needed to. The Warlord wasn’t opposed to being a safety net.

He followed her to the edge of the Col. “Then it sounds like a good place to start. If your pack grows, you could always look at expanding or moving somewhere that gives your pack more room to grow as well. Whatever you decide to do, I’m sure an alliance between us will hold strong.”

"Speech"

Art by Salt