Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-29-2022, 06:33 PM
Good.

He didn't take offense, being an umbrella to shield the pack. Not entirely from harm, but enough so it could stand on its own wobbly legs. She gave a nod as she followed after him, coming to the edge of the Armada's main source of power. "Then I'll let them know they'll have to pull their weight until we're official." Tanelan, Voodoo, Beauregard, Mercury, Sybil. All wonderful additions to any pack.

"I don't plan on weaseling out on an alliance" Wren remarked to Sirius "I've repaid your grandson's friendship, and I will repay your hospitality and lessons." But what did he want to talk about? She turned to face him, lifting a brow. Willing him to continue wordlessly. He probably had words about Armada's alliances. Unaware one had fallen, Abaven, she could only listen to what wisdom he had to share.

But before that, she added quickly. "A wolf from my previous land... He stumbled into the Marketplace. Mercury. He's going to join my pack, but he needs a healer to look at him. I think he's in shock, and he has some wounds that need to be tended to. I asked him to stay on the outskirts of Armada. If your healers can help him, I'd appreciate it."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me