Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-29-2022, 06:54 PM

“I’ll send a healer to see him. You can get him settled into the den I mentioned, if you like” he suggested. They had reached the end of the Col, and started to head around the mountain towards the Gorge now. “I was going to start with filling you in on the Alphas that live in these lands.” He explained. He had listed the names of the packs to her when she had first joined, and told her a little of The Pirates and Fireside. Now, he would tell her of their allies. “The Hallows is led by my Daughter and son in law, down in Auster. I’ll likely introduce you to them first. The Hallows is a good pack, and Art a good wolf to have on your side.” He started. “Next is Ashen, and i’ll take you to meet Venom when we have a chance. They are our closest allies - I was a part of their wolf before I made the Armada. Much like you are part of mine. “ He explained.

They were skirting the edge of the red forest now, and it wouldn’t be long before they arrived at the gorge. “Venom…” He paused. How did one describe the daughter he wished had been his? “She’s strong and noble.” He said. “Ashen’s been around a long time now, so she may have some good advice to share” He said as they arrived at the Gorge. “Want to show me around?”

"Speech"

Art by Salt