Now the devil won't leave me alone

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Tidus

A neutral blue gaze would sweep over the woman, ears twitching slightly as she spoke, telling him about her recent battle with Taurig. He figured it was something that happened just recently, possibly right before he joined. He had seen fresh marks on the young alpha, and this must be the one he battled. He noticed her glance in his direction, though not looking directly at him. Slowly, he would hesitantly turn to where the black beast stood, and swore that he had heard a whispering in his ear...like something was there. He remained staring off to his side, eyes narrowing slightly and he swore that he could see the outline of a figure. He could feel his fur prickle, and Tidus only ever felt that when he felt his mothers presence...but she was dead, and had been for quite a long time now. Slowly, he would pull himself away and look back at the woman, looking over her wounds as she seemed to just simply...give up. If not the way she spoke, then the way she held herself in the water said as much. Tidus knew everyone had a story...and this woman was no different. Her eyes told it all.

He glanced away for a moment, eyes downcast as she told him about her doubts of returning home. He would look up when she went on to say that she felt bad and wanted to apologize to Taurig. He made to speak, but held his tongue as a question rolled off hers. The question had caught him slightly off guard, he didn't even know she was here...why would he come to retrieve her? Tidus was not one to hold prisoners...even if it seemed one deserved to be. With a sigh, he shook his head. "No, I'm not here to collect you for anything. I don't know exactly what's going on, but...that doesn't matter. The past is the past, whatever you tried to do is under the dust." He moved forward without hesitation, picking up a washed up piece of driftwood he walked to the waters edge and scooped up as much of the liquid as he could. With his head held at an awkward angle, he made his way towards the stranger with careful steps as he tried not to spill the liquid. He set it down next to her as he began to inspect her wounds. He would not say anything just yet, and whether she wanted him to help her or not he didn't care.

After he inspected her wounds, he picked up the hollowed piece of wood as careful as he could, and slowly poured the water over her many cuts and bites, rinsing them free of dried blood and dirt. Once he finished, he placed the wood a couple feet away and returned his attention to her. Not once did he say a word as he worked, nor did he ask her if she wanted him to help. He had seen the look in her eyes, and it reminded him of himself when he would look at his reflection in the water. Gently, he licked her wounds to soothe them, and when he finished he would sit back, still quiet. He stared out at the water, allowing some minutes to pass between them. Finally, he would look at her, his gaze turned gentle and bereft of coldness or anything of that nature. He understood, he was there constantly, and this was someone who understood what it was like. "We all have a story to tell...some stories are darker then others, and we don't know when our story will end or what chapter of our life things will change. But everyone has a story to tell. My prologue hasn't even begun yet, but it might soon. It's never too late to start a new chapter...that's what I believe." He turned to her, a kind smile spreading onto his handsome features, "Name's Tidus."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think