size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
06-29-2022, 08:14 PM
As promised, he had woken up from a shallow sleep before the sun had even broken over the horizon, the sky just beginning to lighten with the threat of the upcoming sunrise. His thoughts kept him from sleeping too deeply, constantly pondering and wondering about how he had landed here after so much searching, but he wouldn’t let that keep him from accompanying Ikigai on her mission to confront her father. There wasn’t much time before they would make the trip up to Elysium and he needed to make every moment count if he was going to win her over and sway her into saying yes when the option was presented to her of having him over Poe. From the way she spoke of his cousin he didn’t think it would be that much of a struggle to do so, but he didn’t want to leave anything to chance.

They made good time crossing the northern half of Auster as they made their way to the southern tip, having very little conversation as they focused on covering ground as quickly as possible so they wouldn’t lose out on any daylight. However, as they reached a thick tangle of misted woods, they were forced to slow a bit as they worked their way through to the other side. He figured they might as well pass the time bit of chit chat. If they were going to spend the rest of their lives together he ought to know more about her than the fact that she liked to play music and craft and he supposed at some point he’d have to reveal more specifics about himself as well. If she didn’t have such connections and importance to anyone other than himself he could have been less intentional about their relationship, but this seemed to be the hand that the Ancients had finally dealt him.

“I hate to admit it, Princess, but I’m almost jealous that you’re doing this.” He scanned the trees around them as they went, keeping his eyes open for the best, most clear path. “There’s a few wolves that I would like to give a piece of my mind to… though my version of this would likely be a bit more physical.” Smirking, he cast his curious gaze over to the delicate Princess beside him. “How do you think your father is going to take this?”

"Deimos Mendacium"