Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-29-2022, 08:25 PM
Upon a time, Wren would think it was funny. The population littered with just Kleins and Fatalis's land, sprinkled with outsiders. She would have laughed, but now she felt the weight of doing what she needed to do. For herself and the wolves that promised to join her. Would there be a place in these heavily close families? "I met a wolf" she recalled "named Voodoo Klein. Said she was part of Habari, staying in Abaven's school..." she furrowed her brow, trying to call the words and information "she mentioned a wolf named Deathbelle Klein, her mother. Said she founded Ashen. I assume Venom is Deathbelle's daughter?"

She left out the part of Voodoo informing her that Sirius had been a guard. Frankly, she didn't care about that. It made her feel humbled, knowing at least one alpha didn't come from such stock. "Oh, yeah" she ventured closer, taking the lead into the Gorge "see, the earth has a lot of nutrients" she pointed out, patting the ground "and the herbs won't die so easily in heavy winter" She glanced around, the Gorge surrounded and cut off from the harsh weather "Menagerie" she added to Sirius "t...that's the name I chose for the pack." A pause before.

"What is your daughter's name?" an important question, if she was to meet the queen of the Hallows.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me