size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-29-2022, 10:07 PM

Dad knew just about as much as Kotori did on Elysium it seemed.  Well, Kotori would have to grow that knowledge in the near future.  Ikigai was there and the best position would be on good terms with the pack.  He’d be willing to attack, make enemies, and steal back his princess except the princess wouldn’t appreciate it.  Her sense of honor and duty was a real irritation in his getting what he wanted.  It was true, at some point he’d need a different wolf for a mate.  Well, unless the one they chose for her would be kind enough to go and die on their own.

Friends would be better though.  Hell, it would be one thing if he ended up with one or two packs, not on good terms with him but if he got all the strong packs turned against him there was no point in starting a pack.  They’d be overrun before they got started.  It was all well and fun strutting about and acting like he was all that but Kotori would soon be in control of the fate of a young pack and he’d have to do what was strategic not just what sounded fun.  Getting what you want didn't come without hard work.

“Once I claim my land and have it set up decently I’ll be sure to let Briar know as well.” A pause before adding, “and I’ll need to speak with Venom again for an official alliance.” Another pause then a grin at his father, “and then, I’ll be inviting friends and family to a hell of a great party.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]