Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-29-2022, 10:25 PM
She would dare to take a chance.

Not a big one, but one to solidify a good friendship and not just an alliance. "I know what it's like" Wren murmured, noticing the way Sirius flinched at Deathbelle's name "I... the alpha I pledged myself to. I loved him" She bit back an annoyed sigh, annoyed at herself "not right away. But over seasons. I became devoted to him as more than an alpha, even a friend. I fought for his pack against two invasions. I protected his kids in war, born from an absent mother. Hell, I tried to relate to them like I wanted to be their mother."

Wren smiled thinly, bitterly. "It hurt because... I assumed he liked me back. That he respected me. In the end, he threw me away. Nothing ever came to be between us. Maybe nothing ever would have" Nothing intimate, nor physical. Just the pirate's jokes and carefree attitude he showed to everyone "but I know where I stand with him. If he survived, fine. But if not, I won't weep over him. Not anymore." She had already wept and yelled and screamed. She had done her time with the pirate and now sought to move on.

"That's why I want to make a pack. I don't want to be led. I want to lead. I want to take charge of my own life. Deathbelle released you to do the same thing? I never got that chance. I'm taking it now."

But she had more to say as she showed him around. "I want to gather wolves that don't... fit in. With a bit of elbow grease, they can be great. I already believe in their potential. We'll all work together, like a big old strange family" Wren shot Sirius a cheerful but amused grin "and I'll make sure to meet Briar when... the time is right."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me