Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-29-2022, 11:21 PM

His expression softened as Wren read the pain in his expression, and opened up to him. Telling him about the Alpha she had loved and fought for. He could see some similarities in their stories, only Sirius was the villain of his. He had broken Deathbelles heart. Not once, but twice. “I’m sorry for the loss of the man you believed him to be” He said softly, and pushed down the feelings of regret and sadness Deathbelles name left in him, and concentrated on Wren. The feeling of betrayal she must have felt… he wondered if Deathbelle had felt the same. He couldn’t do anything for his lost flame now, but he could help Wren grow to her potential.

“It sounds like you're really solidifying what you want from a pack. I look forward to seeing you grow into this pack, Wren.” He said, moving further into the gorge. “The high ridges would be difficult to defend, I recommend you put your border at the edge of this forest, instead of the gorge itself.” He suggested as they moved through the spacious bowl-like territory.

"Speech"

Art by Salt