gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-30-2022, 05:57 AM
"Talk" Walk

"You again?" He glanced up when he heard and spotted a familiar face. Well well..."Corbie, was it? We did well together last time, I suppose we could do it again, hm?" The more to help take down prey, the merrier. It was faster anyway, and he wouldn't say no to someone offering to help take down his next meal. "Today's menu, buck steak." He grinned, eager to get things started.

"As usual, my companions are working on finding it and will be chasing it our way soon. We ought to get into position...or at least me..." He couldn't blend in as well as she could after all. With that said, he moved to hide behind some driftwood, ready to give chase once the buck came their way.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.