gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
06-30-2022, 07:31 AM

It wasn't that he was bored, no. He honestly just wanted to help the girl with building the snow wolf. Even if it was a sculpture of him. Attempting to stay as still as possible, he waited for her complete instructions before moving. Letting his ruby gaze linger from her to the mound of snow that was slowly coming together, he smiled. She was good at this. Would he mess it up? Nervous was not an emotion he had ever felt before, but now, he hesitated to step forward. Maybe he should stay as a model? No, no, he already offered.

Glancing at her again when she mentioned that her animal would be an owl, he thought her correct. Her quietness and way of movement did remind him of the nocturnal bird. "I would choose an alligator," Ghoul murmured quietly as he scooted forward in the snow toward the mound. Reaching up a paw to begin smoothing out his side, he fell into concentration as he tried sculpting the other side of his face without moving too much. It was then that a gentle brush of her paw nudged his own. Both ruby eyes drew wide as she pulled back. Looking over at her, quite speechless, he smiled.

"Don't apologize," the boy replied, his own paw reaching back out to nudge her's again. Even though his heart was racing and his mouth had gone dry, he had liked the way her paw felt touching his. "Takes some getting used to," his deep voice is gentle as he pulls back his paw and returns to sculpting the snow as if nothing had happened.