Song VS Aurora

Round 1
Song:

CLARITY: 10 / 10
Clear post.

POWERPLAYING: 10 / 10
No power playing found.

DEFENSES: 8 / 10

Eyes narrowed, hackles raised, knees bent, jaws open, spread toes, ears folded back, tail level with spine for balance, weight spread evenly.

ATTACK: 0 / 10

No attack made.

INJURIES: 10 / 10

No injuries, first round.

Round one Song Total: 38 / 50

Aurora:

CLARITY: 9 / 10

Which flank are you hitting??

POWERPLAYING: 6 / 10

You should use something like "should her shoulder meet its mark, she would blah blah blah...". This makes it sound like it will hit, thus powerplaying.

Narrowed eyes, raised hackles, flattened ears, neck and tail level with spine, muscles tensed, toes spread, knees bent, weight on toes.

ATTACK: 3 / 10

Single move attack, throwing her weight into Song's side with her shoulder to knock her off balance.

INJURIES: 10 / 10

None yet.

Round one Aurora Total: 37 / 50

Round 2

Song:

Should list which shoulder Song is pushing back against, but did not take of points for that since it didn't say which shoulder Aurora was aiming for. Also would have liked a little more detail in how she was pushing back against her since she was pushed back four steps. Did she run back at her?

No powerplaying found.

DEFENSES: 7 / 10

Bent knees, weight focused on shoulder that was taking the hit, toes spred, claws digging in, ears folded back, spine leveling out and tail evening with spine, weight balancing out evenly.

Two move attack. Pushing back with her own shoulder, nipping twice at her neck.

INJURIES: 9 / 10

Bruising to the shoulder that took the hit.

Round two Song Total: 39 / 50

Aurora:

Clear post.

POWERPLAYING: 8 / 10

Again, be careful about your wording.

DEFENSES: 5 / 10

Ears folded back, toes spread, hackles raised, level spine, eyes narrowed. Just as a side note, I could not include tail straight and head between shoulders because they weren't actually writen in the post. Also, I didn't consider circling a defense because nothing is stoping Song from turning around and biting at her. Kinda ties into the powerplaying issue.

ATTACK: 4 / 10

Two move attack, lunges at Song and then lifts legs to attempt to wrap legs around Songs neck.

INJURIES: 9 / 10

Light brusing from Song's nips

Round two Aurora Total: 36 / 50

Round 3

Song:

Pretty clear post.

POWERPLAYING: 9 / 10
Be careful with the wording in the first part of your attack.

Hackles raised, ears pinned, eyes narrowed, chin tucked, feet evenly spaced, spine straight, tail out for balance, toes spread, abdomin tightened.

ATTACK: 5 / 10

Two moves. Attempting to reaching up to bite Aurora's lower jaw, stepping to the left to try to push her off her shoulders.

INJURIES: 8 / 10

Bruising to the chest.

Round three Song Total: 40 / 50

Aurora:

Clear post.

No powerplaying found.

DEFENSES: 4 / 10

Eyes slit, muscles tense, mouth closed, lungs empty to prepare for fall.

Single move. Holding onto Song's neck and falling to the ground.

INJURIES: 10/ 10

Brusing to her side from the fall and to her jaw from Song's bite.

Round three Aurora Total: 37 / 50

Totals:

Song: 117 /150

Aurora: 110 /150

And the winner is...

Song! Aurora must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Song - Brusing on her shoulder and chest.

Artemis- Brusing on her shoulder and side, light brusing on her neck and lower jaw.

Notes:
Overall, good job! I enjoyed both of your writing styles very much. Important point though!! The spar counting should start with the first attack so the very first spar post should have been Aurora. I can't award points for no attack!

Kat: My only advice is to maybe expand on your attacks a bit discription wise and try to incorperate your defenses into your post a bit more instead of just listing them. (I do the same thing so no worries, just a suggestion lol)

Den: For your first spar, not bad at all! I loved how you incorperated your defenses into your post. But be super careful about your powerplaying. Some judges will take off huge points for it. All it takes is a "tries" or "hopes" or "attempts" to make a post A-okay :3

- Shelbs