Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
06-30-2022, 10:30 AM
MIKA

Mika took the bone in his teeth and snapped it in half before merely tossing it down one of the dirty hills of this place. He LOVED it! After all there were bones to play with and the smell of blood was soothing. Yet... he found himself bored the male's yellow eyes scanning the clearing. Wasn't this the famous battefield where wolves came to test their fighting skills. He snorted, like any of them would take it seriously? They were a bunch of nobodies and losers as far as he was concerned. Yet a bit of fun ached in his bones he was tired of playing around with prey and he had a strange inkling feeling at the back of his head that his life would be changing soon. Something about.... joining a possible pack in the future.

Mika lifted his head and howled - feirce and strong it almost sounded completely different from the hosts howl that he didn't even know he had. Come fight me, he wanted blood and bones grinding together. Even if he got hurt he'd show them and he was beginning to think that he was getting a bit rusty. He laughed, "Let the bitches and bastards come see what it's like to taste a real fight." the cocky male grinned at the thought.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner