An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
06-30-2022, 04:20 PM
The back of his neck stung, pin prick sharp, enough to make Levi grimace for a moment as he got used to the feeling. He eyed his quill littering the floor, like a pine needle and he idly flicked at it with his paw before turning his attention to their sire. He couldn't claim to be overly upset by his loss, nor did he feel any resentment starting to fester in his chest at the sight of his older brother. It was what it was, grudges were not something he formed so lightly and he'd done far worse to others. It'd be a little hypocritical of him, no?

He'd never thought about what rank or role he'd had, and even if he'd won he wouldn't have been haughty enough to ask for such a lofty title. Bas was more like mum than he knew, it seemed. Raising a paw to itch at his chin, he tipped his head a little-a slight Hana-esque mannerism- as he thought about it.

"I dunno, never really thought about it till now." He admitted, no shame in it and no honorifics. "Always seen it as someone points me at something and I do it, sort of deal." Very well and effortlessly, for the most part.

But he supposed there was much to do around the Armada and there'd be even more with the due expansion.

"Howler will be fine." He said eventually, wondering whether he'd be nudged in a different direction.
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]