An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-30-2022, 06:47 PM
Her attention was pulled to Laeta again as she supported the idea of creating beehives here—though rightly pointed out that the honey could attract bears as well. Briar hummed with thought at that and was already considering something like Laeta suggested of some way to keep the predators away or deter them from coming into this space. She grinned and nodded in agreement, trying to picture what they could set up to scare off a bear, but put the thought aside for now. Serenity built on the idea, suggesting that they move some of the berry bushes into a more contained garden that they could fence off and protect from the predators more readily with some of the previously mentioned sound makers. She liked that angle of things as well. A split between an area they used in a more utilitarian fashion and some area left more wild to enjoy nature just as it was. It seemed like a good compromise. Claire capped it all off with an incredibly helpful tip of using pine oil to help keep the bears away since they hated the smell of it. Her brows lifted with interest and she grinned, her braided tail swishing against the ground. "Do they really? I had no idea! That's super helpful. Between the noise makers and the pine oil we shouldn't have too much issue with the bears bothering our hives."

She was really happy with the ideas and discussion they had here today, but now they would need to put it all into action. It would take a good bit of work to turn this into what they were envisioning, but she was excited to see it come to fruition! "Would any of you like to volunteer to work on creating a noise making contraption of some kind? Serenity, I know you're very skilled at building and crafting... Perhaps you could, if you don't mind?" She was still amazed but he work Serenity had done on the arbor that had been used during their wedding ceremony so she couldn't imagine that would be too much of a problem for the handy woman. "Claire, do you happen to know a good way of harvesting the pine oil? Maybe you can teach me and some of the healers so we can work on getting a good supply of it to have on hand." She smiled at Claire and then turned her attention to Laeta, adding, "And Laeta, I'd love to have your input on what would make for a good get away spot out here and maybe we can set up some of the same deterrents there to keep the bears away from where we're trying to relax."

"Briar Carpathius"