size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
06-30-2022, 09:15 PM

Deimos commented on his sister’s affinity for attracting those that were good company. Ikigai arched an obsidian brow in amusement. He knew nothing of her. How could he say that she was anything? The woman wouldn’t comment on it, however. Ikigai’s haunches folded and she seated herself in the chilled grasses of the plain. Her long ink blot of a tail curled around her hip and settled over her delicate paws. She’d been walking for quite some time on her patrol. Something that the fae was quite unused to.

The clouded man thanked her for the directions, then spoke of being glad that their paths had crossed. Ikigai nodded again, a small smile still playing on obsidian lips. “It will be… interesting, to say the least.” An entirely new experience for her. One most likely unwanted by her future husband. Iki couldn’t say that she wanted it either, but it was her duty and her honor to do this for her family. For her pack. No matter how she might feel about it or what may come, at least she had that.

Deimos turned as though to leave, then thought better of it. Again obsidian ears shifted to catch his deep tones. “Of course,” she responded easily and instantly. “Please, be my guest.” Ikigai lifted one dexterous paw and motioned the man into Ashen territory. Ikigai rose, prepared to lead him towards the guest dens. She decided to mention her previous idea. “Actually, if you don’t mind staying and resting a few days, we could travel to Elysium together.” The fae cast him a side eye, a brow arched in question. “I’m to be married to your cousin Poe upon arrival, so I’ll be bringing my things with me to my new home.” Whether he would be receptive to the idea or in too much of a hurry remained to be seen.

"Ikigai"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]