Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-30-2022, 09:29 PM
He fell for it.

Well, in the sense he was playing along. He didn't fall for the fact she was really dead. He didn't do anything to make that happen. Mercury certainly hadn't changed inwardly. He was still a troublesome little brat at the core, she thought affectionately. Always trailing after her with questions and offers of trading with Asteria. As the beta, she had been in charge of dealing with other packs. Especially their own members.

"Blah!"

She gave a final death rattle before he proclaimed his sorrow. But when he spoke of a kiss, her inwards seized up in a panic. If he leaned forward, she didn't let him for long. Wren jerked her snout up almost immediately, feeling the time uncomfortably slowing down the more he peered down at her. Too serious. Too much everything. Too... personal. "I'm not a princess!" she proclaimed, bumping her olive nose against his cheek.

"But you're a prince, so I guess I gotta kiss you first" Wren said against him, her breath hot as she dramatically smooched his cheek. It wasn't much of a lick, but more of a messy kiss. Trying to write this off as something fun but probably sending the wrong signal "mwah!" She leaned back, falling out of his arms and against the soil. A cackle escaped her lips. "I didn't say I was dead, dear Mercury." She added mischievously.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me