ardent

Beat It!

RK

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-01-2022, 01:12 AM

There she was minding her own damn business and looking for a spar when someone called out to her. She didn't recognize the voice, and when she turned to look, she recognized the wolf even less. She didn't pay a whole lot of attention to visitors at Habari (did they even really have any? Hell if she knew!) "Do you know what happens to slaves who wander the battlefield? They get claimed. Be a good little sheep and wander on home now, I'll be quite annoyed if I have to take time out of my day to take you there myself." Her ears flattened at his words. How did he know she was a slave!? She became tense, the hackles along her back beginning to lift as she kept her eyes on the male. He looked...kinda scary...and he was a few inches taller than her, but hell if she was going to show any fear!

"Medusa doesn't know you! And Medusa is not a sheep!" Duh! "Habari is not Medusa's home, and it can burn with that mean bitch (oh hey, she learned a new word!) that stole Medusa's freedom!" She snarled. She didn't know who he was, and she didn't quite have the sense right now that maybe she shouldn't have picked a fight with this guy but...oh well.

"Medusa"