ardent

Beat It!

RK

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-01-2022, 02:16 AM

She wasn't as dumb as others thought. She was just...different. Sure she talked in the third person 99% of the time, but she was smarter than most gave her credit for. Clearly, this guy wasn't going to leave her alone and intended on dragging her back to Recluse, but she wasn't ready to go back yet. He'd have to drag her kicking and screaming, and she didn't care how silly it might make her look. She did usually return at the end of the day before nightfall, but she had just gotten here and he was trying to spoil her fun!

"Medusa better sit the fuck down before she finds out what a real skeleton looks like." She giggled at his words. Oh...if only he knew! "Medusa already stole someone's skeleton!" She cackled. Yes...she had stolen someone else's skeleton the day she had met Havoc and now she wore it as her own. Just...not at this moment since she left it back in her den...

The larger brute lunged at her, but if there was one thing Medusa learned in life was to expect the unexpected. Life always liked to throw her curveballs, after all. Over, and over, and over again. She snarled as he came for her, and as his jaws lunged for her scruff, she threw her head up as hard and as fast as she could with the intention of knocking the underside of his jaw with her own skull and hopefully, making him shut his damn mouth (and biting his tongue would be a bonus)!

Medusa vs Azure for Dominance (not ready to go home!)
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

"Medusa"