ardent

My Plans Have Changed (Emergency Meeting)

Proserpina

Somnium

Expert Fighter (175)

Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
07-01-2022, 04:14 AM

Eli was calling the pack for a meeting. What was it for, she wondered? Whatever it was, it sounded urgent. If Ono showed up, it would be his first time seeing her, she was sure. How would he react? would he stop the meeting to address her deformed child? Would he make a huge fuss over it? She was prepared to protect her children from him if need be...though perhaps she could convince him that her cursed child was worth her weight. Morax was with her, her son walking quietly alongside her as they headed to the meeting. She took a deep breath as she neared the meeting...her steps were slow, but once she caught the scent of two of her children, she picked up the pace. Ono was likely already there, and she prayed she'd make it in time before something happened.

Once she arrived, she rushed straight to Ono and March, the woman sitting right behind the pair and offering both of them a quick and gentle nuzzle as kept herself readied and prepared for whatever may come. Morax flanked Ono, sitting on her open side, opposite of March. Despite his more stoic attitude, Ina knew he could trust him to help protect his family should he be required to. She herself would lay down her life for her kids...though she hoped it wouldn't come to that. She didn't want to fight Eligos over this, but she would if she had to.

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!