size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
07-01-2022, 07:10 AM

With the two poles securely dug into the sand where the loose netting wouldn't be swept away, Celeste took a few steps back. Admiring her work, her ears caught the sound of someone approaching. A girl also cloaked in ebony and ivory approached as she called out a question. Letting out a quiet hum under her breath as she glanced back at her trap, she took a moment to think about how to explain it. Once the girl was close enough, she turned her attention back to her.

"I've crafted a net attached on the ends by two poles. Hopefully, when the tide comes in, it will sweep any fish or crustaceans into the net where they'll get tangled up. Usually works better in rivers, but figured I'd try out here," Celeste shrugs her shoulders before turning her aquamarine gaze back out to shore. Slowly, the tide began to move back in. Each sway of the waves inched closer to her trap. "If I have the poles in good enough, it shouldn't get swept away," she added on with a slight grimace.

In the next moment, more movement caught her eye as a very wet and slightly cowering wolf approached. "Seven, I wondered when you'd show back up," the petite girl comments with a small chuckle before looking back to the netting.

fish for fish 2/3