Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
07-01-2022, 07:22 AM

Audra did not expect the sudden bout of worry to explode upon the girl's face. Sidestepping half a step, her ears fall back as she glances up to the cliffside. "I-I do n-not personally know a-a Voodoo," her timid voice responds as she gives her head a gentle shake. "I-I am not o-of Abaven, b-but I assurer y-you that Theory w-would not have l-let harm come to anyone," she adds on as she turns her gaze back once more to the blue-eyed girl. Audra had to remind herself that looks weren't everything.

Another surprise tilts her thoughts away as her ears flick back forward. The north had never been her favorite area to stay in, but maybe a change of pace would help. Anything to help her heart mend before heading back south. Maybe a new life would help? There was so much trauma and pain connected not to the Hallows, but to Tika, and if Tika was there... Audra wasn't sure she'd be happy. Letting out a sigh, she attempts her best smile.

"I th-think I'll t-take you up on y-your offer. I-I cannot guarantee I-I can s-stay, but I w-would like to see what y-your pack is like," her tail flicks happily between her ankles as she nods respectfully toward Wren. "N-nice to m-meet you, Wren. I-I'm Audra, once Physician of the Hallows, n-now temporary wanderer," she lets out a half-hearted laugh. Once again, left in limbo and wondering if she'd ever find a place to call home.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise