gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-01-2022, 09:32 AM

He could only grin in response. "I'll show you why one day," the boy responded as he thought about his trio of caimans nestled safely back at the volcano. Hopefully, she wasn't too afraid of reptiles... Not that they were terrifying, but their unusual appearance did tend to deter some at times. Admiring the way she scrunched up her nose in thought, Ghoul turned his attention back to the snow sculpture so as to not be too weird. Taking time to carefully carve and smooth specific curves, his ears perked up at her question.

Even as she explained her own situation, his head tilted slightly. His ruby eyes looked her over, wondering if her past made her sad. It was not lost on Ghoul that something about not knowing her family made her upset. Yet, she brushed it off so he assumed he should answer anyway. "I have never met my father, but I live with my mother and my other siblings. There are nine of us with more in the future, I am sure. Our family extends far across the lands, but I'm not sure who all is related; my lineage is old," Ghoul spoke matter-of-factly because it was true. Everyone knew that the Klein name extended deep into Boreas and unfortunately, there was a chance that almost everyone was related.

"If you ever need somewhere to stay, my mother would be glad to take you in," he spoke sincerely as he let his gaze slip back over to her. Not that he wanted to keep her close, but he did want to see her again. Plus, his den was large enough and if she didn't want to share, he knew he could convince Recluse to let her have a den of her own.