Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-01-2022, 03:15 PM

"Sorry..."

Wren bit back another sigh, forcing her thoughts into the public. "I don't know Theory, only Voodoo... and" she was her friend! "it's hard not to worry when you don't know where your friends are or if they're okay." This time, she sighed. Deep and troubled. Maybe she should look for Abaven's old stomping grounds. See if anyone needed help.

But the other woman, despite her stumbles, was not done talking. Wren's eyes flickered back to her. A former Physician of the Hallows... "Sirius told me the Hallows are Armada's friends, those good wolves stay there" she recalled "I don't think he'd mind if you came north and stayed for a bit!" Maybe he even knew Audra personally?

"Even if you don't stick around Menagerie" Wren added "it could be good for budding healers to learn some things from you, Audra" If she couldn't find Voodoo, she definitely needed a healer or two. Maybe the russet woman could teach them? "it won't be for some time. You're free to leave before that, though. Summer will be our start goal."

But! "It's nice to meet you too. I'm glad you're okay... When packs fall, in my experience, it's bad."

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me