size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-01-2022, 07:52 PM

With all the different ideas and ways to deter the bears from the area, Serenity nodded her head thoughtfully as she listened to what the others had to say. As Briar asked if she could work on making some noise contraptions for the area, she wouldn't refuse. "I'll help where ever I'm needed." she responded kindly while glancing over the others that were here with them. She was tuned with many different skills and honestly didn't have one that striked out for her. She was a knight for the Hallows but really she just did what was asked of her or what ever she could do to help. Otherwise she was in her reclusive nature on top the castle walls.

Looking to Briar, Laeta, and Claire she waited to be sure the group of them were done their conversation before heading back to the castle together. She'd have to brainstorm some ways to make the bear noise traps, but honestly she was more eager to start work on the green house instead. There were priorities though so she would start with the most important for her pack mates by ensuring the safety of the new land.

"Serenity"