Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-01-2022, 11:07 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Her eyes widened a bit with surprise, she quickly stopped though, she just hadn't expected such a response. Perhaps the best thing to do was bring the gift she had made after all she had tested this mead at parties where others partook so she did have confidence now that Venom would enjoy as would the rest of those she wanted to share it with. Voodoo had only ever wanted to see her heritage. Deathbelle had spoken fondly of them but with a sorrow that the child hadn't understood until she was older. Yet however, she knew that Deathbelle had sought a happier path and that had been enough for her in her youth. She held fond memories of the woman who had raised her.

"It would be my honor, empress." she smiled. After all why had she been surprised. This was her kin and she felt more closer to this place than ever. While Habari at the moment was forever her home it didn't stop the Klein from wanting to know exactly what their bloodline's empire was. It was strong. "I hate to ask but, what was mom like as an empress?" she hoped that bringing up their mother did not stir up hostility. Voodoo didn't think it would but something knicked at her stomach that she didn't want to upset a wolf she had hoped to make a friendship with if not a friendly visit. "I've always wanted to feel more like a Klein, I just have been trouble understanding how." she noted finally. It had been the same when she had spoke to Recluse about her wayward self. Not feeling like she had a path.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN