An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-01-2022, 11:16 PM

Fern blinks her eyes open to look at a blurry Rudy, sleep muddled mind trying hard to wake up. A dreamy smile crosses her gray lips before she yawns and stretches, finally realizing what the motley boy asks. But soon enough, she slides off their bed, moving to the pile of furs that are spread out in the middle of the floor. This talk must be very important to the gray boy if he has awoken her at such a late hour. Signaling for him to join her, he moves to the designated spot and she scoots into his arms, giving him a gentle, loving lick. Rudy nuzzles her cheek, giving her a kiss of his own and Fern sighs contentedly before asking what wants to talk about. He states that she won the match and the gray girl hums softly in acknowledgement, her grin growing with each passing moment.

Then Rudy asks when she wants to get married and the grin blossoms into a full-blown smile. His voice is soft and tender and Fern places her head into the fur of his chest, her nose pointed up toward his face. For a moment, she just listens to his heart beat, allowing herself to revel in this special moment. Softly she says, “Well, I already consider myself your mate Rudy. I say we make it official as soon as we can. What about… next season?” Lifting her head off of his chest, Fern catches his golden gaze with own ocean blues, a soft, loving smile curling her lips up. Is this real? Are they really talking about getting married? Happiness zips along her nerves as she looks at the love of her life and awaits his answer.

"Fern Lark"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.