Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-01-2022, 11:34 PM
"I -"

Wren glanced back at him, frowning. He said he was throwing his all into it, the pack. Menagerie. He wanted to support her in any way he could. A quiet blush crept up her face. Why am I so stupid she asked herself in the moment why... does he want me to pick for him? Was it because he was disappointed she didn't give permission to kiss before? Or was it because he trusted her leadership skills? Her mind quietly dwelled on both scenarios.

She chose one of them.

"If you wanted to focus on trading" she chose the least personal thing stupid stupid stupid to talk about "then you could be a Broker. It oversees the rest of the traders and craftsmen" A pause "if you wanted to defend and train new fighters, you could be a Seneschal. They'd be the lead trader and warrior, respectfully." Mercury seemed to want to focus on the pack right now. Their playfulness is forgotten about or ignored.

I'm sorry Wren wanted to say to him. She had been apologizing a lot lately. To Basilisk. To Sirius. To anyone. No, if she wanted to be a leader... she couldn't apologize. "I want you at my side" she said, a weighed addition to her words "but I also want you to choose it." To mean it.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me