An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-02-2022, 03:00 AM
Beauregard’s ears perked forward as the other male spoke with deep, rumbling tones. There was nothing to notice, the other had claimed, but he lived there. That alone was interesting enough; Beau wouldn’t have considered whatever this was to be good as a potential den. It was rather large though, wasn’t it? He supposed that from a logical standpoint many wolves could probably live here safely. He hadn’t seen the depths of this vessel but now Beau was even more curious about it than before.

The slightly older man moved back towards the depths of the vessel, stating that he did not wish to remain in the chill. Beauregard became more aware of the chill in the air at the mention of it, his own body shivering a bit. Perhaps getting out of the wind was a better plan. He hadn’t exactly found a good shelter yet and being out in the snow for extended periods of time wasn’t the most ideal. Especially just to talk. So, though uncertain about the area he was entering, the yearling followed after the other male into the area the man called his den.

His ears lowered slightly as he stepped over the threshold and Beau heard the moaning of the ship. Oh… he did not like that sound… He skirted into the room a bit quicker, noticing that the wind was now cut off from getting to him, just as it would be in a den. His ears remained in their slightly lowered position, his tail also reflecting a bit of a cautious approach… if only because the vessel he was on was making him nervous from her sounds in the wind.

“I sincerely hope I’m not intruding,” Beauregard began after a moment. “I’m still learning these lands… and I’ve never seen a thing like this before. It never occurred to me someone might call it their home.” His gaze traveled curiously to the furs that the man laid on. They looked soft… and it was definitely different than how his parents had made their own den. His gaze shifted back to the man and Beau offered a small smile. “My name is Beauregard Ravenwood, by the way! What about yours?”