An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-02-2022, 04:03 AM
Beauregard’s attention shifted back to Wren as she spoke his name. He was quivering with excitement, eager to head into the mines and explore, but her words almost immediately had him intrigued. He tilted his head to the side at her words only to have his eyes widen slightly with surprise. It turned out he hadn’t just battled against a pack wolf, but an ambitious one at that… a wolf who wanted to become the alpha of a pack made in the Northern ranges of the land they were in.

Now he had a whole different reason to be intrigued. Beau quietly listened, ears twitching thoughtfully as Wren went on about the type of pack it could be. It sounded… literally perfect. He could feel his heart flutter in his chest, wanting to scream “yes” before the woman had even finished speaking. The energy was likely felt, however, as the yearling shifted on his paws. He was a little sad to hear that the pack wouldn’t take off until the spring but…

“I would be happy, no, honored to join you, Wren!” His tall had started to wag back and forth wildly behind him. “This guild… this pack sounds like everything I’ve dreamed of. It’d be perfect.” There was a shine to his eyes as he spoke. “Though if you can’t form it until Spring… where should I await your call? I don’t know these lands all that well just yet…” He trailed off thoughtfully. The idea that others were already waiting for this pack as well was exciting. Who knew what sort of friends, what sort of allies he might make once the pack was off the ground?