gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-02-2022, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 04:12 AM by Tor. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tor growled out a snide laugh at her words, though his hackles crackled electrically as they raised. "I know more about it than you, crybaby," he snapped out. "My grampa Valen's been teaching me since I was little and I do just fine. And I'm hungry. So you can stand here and be a titty baby about it or you can follow me and I'll show you how to actually hunt." He leveled a grumpy scowl at her. "if you're gonna hunt, go over there and scare the deer toward me so I can jump on one and kill it. If you can't even do that then stay the fuck outta my way."

With that he stalked away, lowering himself into a crouch to get all of his bulky self hidden in the grass. He wasn't exactly capable of subtle with his size and the bright blue stripes but the grass was long enough to take care of that so he could creep closer to the herd. Maybe the would-be deer groupie would actually do her part, maybe she wouldn't. If she did he needed to be in position where they couldn't see him and swerve. If she didn't, well, he'd need to go in and get messy.

Word count: 208
Total word count: 1293