ardent

My Plans Have Changed (Emergency Meeting)

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-02-2022, 04:44 AM

She was finishing up her grooming when she heard Eli call for the pack. It sounded urgent, so she wasted no time calling her children to her so that they could go to the meeting together. They had been growing big and soon would be nearing a year old. Where had the time gone? She sighed as she thought about it, but all she could do now was to continue to try to be there for them...which she felt she had been failing at but, she was trying. It had just been a little harder in her older age.

Upon reaching the meeting, Ravage and Raze had caught up to her and the trio moved in to sit among the group that was already there. She looked curiously at the pastel-colored child, noticing the strange mushroom that seemed to cling to her face. She was sure she'd seen her around before, or perhaps she had just caught glimpses since Para had mostly kept to herself and her own family when she wasn't patrolling or doing whatever duties she felt she had. She sat down and waited to see what all this was about.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!