ardent

Calling Somebody

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 11:26 AM

Hajime was out of energy as he dropped to the floor a few feet away panting. He gave a small chuckle, the little girl packed quiet a punch that was for sure. "You have quiet the bite there, are you alright?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Well that meant this was her island, but he certainly hoped she would let him visit it. He was a friend not an enemy after all. Sore, the male stretched out his body, knowing that it'd be there for a few days. Happily nothing would scar though, and it wasn't like anything was life threatening. His red eyes looked at the smaller girl.
"I guess the islands yours, but I do hope I'm allowed to at least visit, it'd be a shame just to keep it to yourself you know Liberty." He said saying her name. His black tail flicking against the ground where he relaxed. Hopefully she didn't show any hostility towards him. Hajime wasn't entirely a fighter, though it was clear it had been a close call. The boy was happy none the less for the add on of experience for himself.

Speech,