Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
07-02-2022, 12:56 PM
"I see."

Edelweiss said out of the conversation, mulling the thoughts she had. Ghoul's many, many siblings. His proud family name. He remarks that most of the wolves here were related. She thinks this is odd, even tricky. Incest was not a thing she agrees with, even if her morals are grey sometimes. But Ghoul doesn't seem the type to do such a thing. Perhaps accidentally, if all these wolves were indeed related. It would make finding a 'pure match' very difficult.

"Your mother would take me in" she repeats, though it is not a question "I will... think about it" Being in a mostly related pack would be difficult and not at the same time. She would feel like an outcast for sure, even if she had one friendly face "I wish to remain a vagabond for a bit longer" Edelweiss confesses neutrally "I haven't met many wolves so far." She didn't want to jump into a decision.

Perhaps due to her own anti-social behavior. "A pack is different... They expect much from you, do they not?" She didn't like her freedoms being taken away.

"she speaks"