Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-02-2022, 03:35 PM
"Then you'll have it."

Wren promised him that at the moment, but would make good on her word further down the line. He'd be Lead Warrior. She trusted his skills in survival due to escaping the eruption, not just his fighting skills. She had never had a bout with Mercury but maybe that would change in time. She could stand to practice and learn more, and learn of him.

She didn't think it was strange, though. It suited his new mature body. Her eyes lingered on him for a moment before snapping back, away. "We've probably got a few fighters already for you" Tanelan and Beauregard "so we have the makings of defense. I... don't really want people hurt over border skirmishes though." She frowned, knowing they'd need a healer and fast.

It was clear she worried about others. "It happens though" Wren finally huffed after falling silent "we can't always depend on others to help us..." Armada's umbrella would extend so far.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me