Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-02-2022, 06:50 PM

Wren fully expected a fuss, but she didn't expect a hug. Mercury wrapped her up in his arms, and she could feel his heart thumping against her. Her eyes flew open despite the pain, shock setting in quickly but eventually fading. She raised a paw to wrap around him the best she could before he released her. A quick call to Solar brought moss.

"I'm fine" she said, repeating herself stupidly. Why do you care? she wanted to ask him, to prod a few of his thoughts. It sounded downright mean, so she didn't. Why would she say that to her friend? Of course, he cared about her. But was it platonically, or did... Does she just expect more? Want more? "thank you. You too, Solar." She extends her leg for the cleaning.

A fleeting but pained smile is given to the bird. Euryale is a fighting partner, so she was unaccustomed to fetching things for Wren. "Ow..." she flinched randomly, gritting her teeth against the annoying throb of pain "sucks to be me" she joked lightly, staring as the bleeding began to subside "guess I'll have to keep off it for a few days." No hunting, no patrolling. Just lazing about. What fun.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me