gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-03-2022, 04:55 AM

He was trying to come up with a way on how he could get the things out that he'd found when an all too familiar voice broke the silence around him. He turned to find the very familiar form of Corbie coming toward him. At this point, he supposed he shouldn't be surprised anymore that they kept running into each other. Maybe they were just sticking around the warmer areas of Boreas until things started to warm again. He couldn't help the slight grin and chuckle at her joke. "You know that'd hardly be a mouthful for me," Indeed. Ya boi needed to eat some pretty big meals!

"I came out to find some materials to make some hunting tools this time. And it just so happens that I found plenty around here...but what I'm really interested in is in here," he tapped on the turret, ears perking when he heard the hollow sounds caused by his action. Well, he knew it was sort of hollow in there...he saw it, after all. "Just gotta figure out how to open this thing up so I can see what's salvageable. I can say for certain that whatever is in there, is probably better than what's out here. Protected from the outside elements and all that," He leaned against the contraption with a thoughtful look, and when he did so, the scraping creak of metal on metal. Surprised, he looked at the thing he had just been leaning on. Well...looks like he found the answer...

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.