An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Turning, Hattori flicked the water off his paw as he considered his next words. For the most part following the stream would be simple enough, a leisurely walk in the shade of the bamboo, but what if he needed help at the root of the problem? More paws to help wouldn't be amiss, and even then he saw no reason to dismiss Sayuri when she was trying to make herself useful.

"Come with me, I want to check the stream's source." He told her, voice deep and gravelly, the nature of their native tongue suited the timbre of his voice perfectly. Like the common language did him a disservice.

Stepping along the side of the flowing water he heard the soft fall of her steps as she moved to join him. She was light on her feet, as expected, and seemed to move with care. Like a dance routine she knew by heart.

"I was told you ventured north to Boreas some time ago. Where did you go?" As to how he knew such things, well just say he had eyes and ears about. Kept his companions busy.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]