size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-03-2022, 11:29 AM

She gave a slight nod, falling in step with Hattori Hanzo. There was little else needing to be said when he requested her presence to check on things. She fell silent, keeping a sharp but subtle watch on the Maze as they went. What would they find? She was not sure what the man expected, and she was still too new to really know the location inside and out. Surprise flickered across her pool depths, tinted with a sharp blood-red fleck, at his admission he had been watching. Of course. He was their leader, and he would want to know where they had gone.

"Armada's Marketplace" Sayuri replied easily, seeing no reason to keep it from the man "I sought a blacksmith to make pieces" Ruga had been kind enough, she supposed. She didn't tell them anything, having hidden her scent by rolling in a patch of strong-smelling foliage "vagabonds had told the location of the place to me." It had been neutral yet claimed ground, a strange feeling to the koi woman. The Maze was strictly off-limits to anyone not from Tojo-Kai. It would always be as such.

"The piece is at mine den if you wish to inspect it later." She added to Hanzo Hattori, wondering if he was curious about the skill of the Armada wolves.

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye