size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-03-2022, 12:30 PM

Sayuri was... sneakier than Tojo-kai generally allowed. She wished to judge their crafting and skills and make note of it. Any pack would have been acceptable, yet she had gone to Armada due to the vagabond's advice. While she had been aware of the ban on trading with others, she had done it to gauge the strength and perhaps step into their territory. See what they had done for themselves. The trade was something less compared to the knowledge she had gained. She wished to do more, be more, for Tojo-Kai. Perhaps she was too ambitious and helpful at times.

She generally struggled with words, but she tried her best to convey them to Hanzo Hattori at the moment. Though she gave him a nod, acknowledging she would not make the mistake again. Even if her scouting had been for other purposes, the armor was a ruse... She didn't know how the man would react to her sneaking about for information. "They burst" she replied to his inquiry "many members North, even if I was not allowed outside the market." Unaware Armada had gone north from their location, she continued her report.

"They have walls of stone built into the mountain pass to prevent wide opening. Wide area, expansive, in middle. South is the Marketplace, inside the mountain itself. Stalls, storage... Many items and things are for sale. They lacked some security in the Market itself, about three wolves perhaps... Including the blacksmith."

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye