Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
07-03-2022, 05:31 PM

Her chin nodded somberly as she understands the worry Wren felt for her friend. Not that Audra had had many friends in her lifetime, but she imagined if anything had happened to someone from the Hallows, she would be distraught. Laeta, Synna, Fern, wolves she had come to know well and spent time with. Even Jynn, who she only saw in fleeting passing bys, Audra would be upset if she ever were injured. Maybe leaving the Hallows hadn't been a good idea... What if they needed her? A lump formed in her throat at the thought, but she shook her head. If Artorias had felt it more important she stay, he would have stopped her. Could have stopped her...

Letting out her own form of a sigh, she smiled briefly at Wren. "I h-haven't met Sirius p-personally," really the only time they'd been in the same vicinity together was during the wedding, "b-but I kn-know a f-few wolves th-that reside within th-the Armada so it w-would be nice to s-say hello," her smiles widens a bit more. Even more so when Wren offers that it would be a good thing if she passed on some of her knowledge to newer healers. Again, she nods, her smile faltering. "Y-yes, I c-can, for n-now, u-until, I m-make a d-decision," the petite fae confirms she'll come for a temporary stay. Meanwhile, her thoughts trail back south. Would Artorias be worried if she didn't go back? Did he know about Abaven? She couldn't leave him in the dark...

Brought back to reality by Wren's mounting concerns, Audra lets out a light laugh. "A-after my eye in-incident, not m-much phases me," it was a morbid realization, but true nonetheless. Abaven fallen made her more concerned for the health of Theory than anyone else. The rest would find a new pack or go back to their homes.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise