Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-03-2022, 06:00 PM

"Well, let me know when you'd like to go" she said "I'm going to head back, report Abaven's fallen..." she trailed off, deciding to not mention it again for Audra's sake and her own sanity "anyway, I should go back before someone worries about me." She chuckled, knowing that she personally traveled all over for the sake of meeting others and such. Finding herself was a big thing, and she had help on that front.

Wren didn't want to stare at the empty socket that was Audra's eye. She felt it was personal, like a visible scar that others didn't want people to see. "There's a story there" she admitted about the woman's eye "but I'm too polite to ask right now" she also admitted curiosity, even if it was rude "and frankly, it isn't my business" she smiled grimly, reveling in the morbid turn it took for a moment "but two eyes or one, I think I believe in your abilities as a healer."

'Think' was said because Wren didn't know Audra at all, and also never saw her work. It was an admission that she believed in Audra though.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me