Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Mak, the, ah... what? Rank? She didn't have time to ask before the girl blabbed on and on about sticks and other things. Wren couldn't help but grin. "I used to live near a cove, so I get it" she replied when Mak finished talking about the location "it's a nice change from mountains, right?" Unaware she was speaking to a Princess, she continued cheerfully and as normally as possible. When Mercury called her a Queen-to-be, Wren sure as hell didn't feel like one.

"You could also make barriers with those sharpened sticks" she recalled the conversation about stockpiling and storage when they expanded to the Cove "keep out bad folks from raiding our inventory, yanno?" Or at least giving them a hard time "but you got a good grasp of ideas there, Mak" she added "for stick sharpness." Wolves could overlook simple things at times. She pulled out the straw and empty sacks from her bag.

Beginning to shove the straw into it, she tried to make the training dummies thick and durable.

"Speech"
1/3 - craft training dummies for fight practice
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me