size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
07-04-2022, 01:07 AM

Time passed without her knowledge, drifting by without her being conscious of it. It wasn't until something or someone broke up the steady peace of this place that she came to some sort of realization of the fact that the outside world continued to move on without her. She didn't feel a sadness over this fact, but whenever another familiar soul found her it made a pang of longing tug at her chest. That was what she felt now as she sensed another presence in this misted, grassy field of what she could only call her home. Curious, she moved toward it with her signature pendant of blue topaz hanging around her neck.

She passed through a patch of mist and her ruby son appeared in front of her and immediately a smile pulled across her lips. This was the second time she saw him here, but he wasn't really here. Not in the way that Casso was. She knew that there was still time yet until her vibrant boy joined her and for that she was grateful. She didn't want any of her children to join her here before their time. "Ignis," she greeted affectionately as she walked over to him, pulling his attention toward her while she came to tip her muzzle up, reaching up to press her nose to his cheek. Her touch wasn't entirely solid, more like a memory of a touch than anything, but it was there all the same. "I'm so happy to see you, my darling." She could see the passage of time on him, the scars he wore and the age that was slowly beginning to appear on his features, but in her mind he was still the pup that she had loved so deeply so long ago.

"Zuriel"