gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-04-2022, 01:29 AM
"Talk" Walk

Confusion still gripped him. Even when he heard his name. His gaze found her rather quickly, finding the familiar form of his mother whom he hadn't seen in ages. She approached him without hesitation, reaching up to press her nose to his cheek. His eyes closed for a moment as he soaked in her touch...or at least, the feeling that he remembered when she was alive. That was when he realized he knew where he was now. He hadn't died. Not yet. He'd been here before, but he couldn't remember when that had been and he had nearly forgotten about this place. Nearly forgotten about his mother and everything that had once been dear to him...

"I'm so happy to see you, my darling." He opened his eyes as he pulled back a bit to look at her. She hadn't changed since his last memory of her. She didn't look sick or straddled with the burdens of his sire. How did time pass in this place? It was a mystery that was likely to never be solved. "Mother...I never thought I'd see you again," Despite his age and size, he suddenly felt like a child again. He moved to embrace her this time, soaking in the warmth and comfort only his mother seemed to be able to give him. While his own world felt cold and distant, this world with her, felt warm and comforting. At least here, his demons couldn't reach him. "I've missed you...so much has happened since I last saw you," If he still had a tail, it would be wagging. But whatever was left of it still moved with happiness.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.