Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

07-04-2022, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2022, 03:50 AM by Grimoire. Edited 1 time in total.)
He was ready to go in and retrieve his things now. But Sirius held him back. That was probably for the better because things could've gotten real ugly if he just rushed in there and tried to strong-arm a bear. He took a breath to calm himself. Normally he wasn't like this, but the fact that he had been chased from the only place he had called home and forced to leave his father's things behind just...angered him. He watched as Sirius sent in his bird companion, and it wasn't long before it came back out. “She’s asleep. Let's sneak in and startle her, try and usher her out of the cave. If we have to take her down we will, But I’d prefer to scare her off”

Grimoire nodded and got to moving. "We can go around this way. There's more cover on the left side that we can use to get closer. Once we're inside, there's some drapery on the left we can use if needed. Just be careful where you step, I didn't get a chance to clean up my tools before I was chased out." He wanted to take those, too. But he supposed it all depended on if they were successful in chasing the bear away long enough for him to collect his things. He led the way around the left side of the cave, keeping low as he slunk behind the rocks. He blended in easily enough with the earth, but if the bear happened to wake up and figure out they were there, then it would be a whole other story.

Luckily, as he got closer to the entrance, he didn't hear anything that indicated she had woken up. He glanced at Sirius for a moment before slipping into the cave where he quickly kept to the far left side that kept him mostly hidden behind the old sheets of cloth he had mentioned. It separated the main part of the cave and the workspace he had. He noticed there was a lot more clutter now since it looked like the bear had shuffled things around, but at least nothing appeared to be too damaged. Still usable...so that was something.

For now, he waited in silence for Sirius' cue to get things started.