Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-04-2022, 05:50 PM

Recluse was very pregnant, she was certain her kids would be born very soon. The passage of the world around Habari was mostly just background noise, at least until it came knocking at her front door. Her cousin, come a-calling after she'd made the choice to go study in Abaven for a time, or forever, Recluse would not have dragged her back if she didn't wish to return but she hadn't expected to find her returned so soon to be certain. The pale woman waddled her way to the nook, out of breath sooner than she would have liked to admit, though now in her third pregnancy she was hardly unused to it at this point.

She would leave Voodoo waiting a bit, but the reason for her delay would be obvious from the moment she came into view, swollen with her own litter, though her cousin was not showing yet and so Recluse did not suspect anything amiss on the younger woman's part. "Voodoo," Recluse said her tone even though she was clearly watching her cousin carefully, "I did not expect to see you quite so soon." It wasn't agressive, the woman was simply stating a fact though clearly she expected something of an explanation. Which she settled in to hear, she was simply to pregnant at this point to bother pretending she didn't need to sit as much as possible.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.