An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-04-2022, 05:58 PM

Helen? HELEN? Like she was some graying bitch, wrinkly around the eyes and a saggy belly after having one litter too many. HELEN???????? If Sparrow look to cut then she sliced deep, making her ego bleed profusely as she blew out her cheeks in unbridled rage. What was it with hot people and being able to push her buttons just so? It was maddening.

She pressed her lips into a pale thin line, doing her best to ignore the name slight even though she was clearly failing. All puffed up like a cornered cat, tail stiff and pointy at the end. Ready to scratch, except she didn't want to get dirty or fuss her fur out of place. Sparrow clearly still had a way with words, snark poured from her lips and Hanako still did not want to be told no. Not now and not ever.

"Don't play stupid! You mocked me right outside my borders, for the whole world to hear! And how many wolves who look like me roam around, huh? It was OBVIOUS!" Cause of course it was, everything should be about her. She couldn't say she was thrilled about the turns her life had taken as of late, northern life didn't suit her at all but...Well she couldn't admit that, could she? "If you ever really liked me you wouldn't have done all that. Made me feel so awful about myself!" She snapped, too eager to turn it back onto Sparrow. To weaponise her own selfishness.

She stomped in close, having to glower up at the dire who seemed so much taller than before. She wouldn't have headbutted her...if she could reach. "Did it make you feel good, huh? Stomping on my feelings when I was already hurting!"

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]