An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-04-2022, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2022, 06:25 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Watching Hanako puff up like an over baked souffle was almost enough to send Sparrow reeling with laughter, but she contained it- barely. As Hanako's rage was obvious, so was Sparrow's cruel enjoyment. The woman huffed and puffed about how many women looked like her and Sparrow thought for a minute, "I'll have you know, I've met- and perhaps even slept with- at least several who look much like you. It's really not terribly uncommon. And then there's the other guy with the horns and his bamboo pack-" Sparrow trailed off. She'd made her point.

Hanako tried to turn it around with the "if you ever liked me" and Sparrow's laugh came out sharp and forced. "Maybe I never did," she proclaimed boldly. It was a lie, of course, but she wasn't going to let Hanako back in. She wasn't going to be hurt again. "Maybe if you ever loved me, you couldn't ghost me like the fireflies in the long night."

Hanako stomped up all confident and Sparrow craned her neck down. Sparrow was trying to keep arguing, keep fighting, but she could smell Sparrow. It was familiar and terrible to remember. "I- you-" she stammered, tucking her chin to meet Hanako's eyes as best she could. Wait fuck, looking in her eyes was worse. Sparrow looked away quickly as she tossed her head up and blinked away the stinging in her eyes. "I don't know why you expect me to be a good person, Hana." Fuck fuck fuck, this was going south fast. Don't deal with emotions. Make her mad, make her leave. "Is Azure a good person? Is that why you-" her voice cracked and she swallowed a few times. She looked at the ceiling, the loft, anywhere but Hanako. " Is that why you up and left? Because Azure is so good and powerful. Is he a loving father? Is it everything you dreamed that I could never give you?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.